Delta Gear is a dynamic and growing company supplying the automotive, aerospace, off-highway and energy industries. To meet our requirements we are looking for a CNC Lathe Operator who is ready to take on an exciting new role. This position has become available as a result of a promotion of personnel within the company.
Responsibilities & Job Requirements :
- Significant experience in setup and running of CNC horizontal boring mills
- In depth knowledge of GD & T,
- Tooling and cutter technology and part fixturing.
- Ability to indicate diameters and faces on setup pieces and low-volume production
- Inspection requirements
- Other duties as assigned
- At least five years CNC experience required
- Must have tools
- Horizontal Boring Mill experience required
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs
The Delta Family of Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer
The Delta Family of Companies are an Equal Employment Opportunity in the workplace without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, disability or veteran status.
The Delta Family of Companies offer competitive base pay, health insurance, prescription drug coverage, 401K with match, paid vacation and more. We are proud of a company culture that fosters innovation and collaboration.