Provide leadership, support, and training for department personnel in producing quality products for Delta Research, one of the Delta Family of Companies. Facilitate lean manufacturing events that focus on safety, quality, organization, and productivity. Assist in the development, implementation, and enhancement of gear cutting production activities.
Essential Job Functions:
- Set-up CNC hobbing and shaping machines as production requires
- Maintain cleanliness and organization of entire department, assist employees with Gear Setup techniques
- Coordinate workflow with Manufacturing Manager
- Design and order necessary tooling
- Consult on the needs for new hob cutters
- Verify production data prior to machine set-up
- Provide technical support for machine set-ups
- Work with Manufacturing Manager to maximize department productivity
- Advise Manufacturing Manager of departmental training needs; conduct training where appropriate
- Asses workload and determine overtime as needed for department
The Delta Family of Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer
The Delta Family of Companies are an Equal Employment Opportunity in the workplace without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, disability or veteran status.
The Delta Family of Companies offer competitive base pay, health insurance, prescription drug coverage, 401K with match, paid vacation and more. We are proud of a company culture that fosters innovation and collaboration.