Delta Gear is an AS9100 and ISO9001 registered facility which manufactures precision gears, shafts, splines, carriers, housings, gages, master gears & other geared components and gearbox assemblies. In addition, we provide contract gear and CMM inspection services. We are also a NADCAP approved non-destructive testing facility and currently provide Magnetic Particle Inspection (MPI) and Nital Etch.
Controller Job Responsibilities:
Maximizes return on financial assets by establishing financial policies, procedures, controls, and reporting systems.
Controller Job Duties:
- Guides financial decisions by establishing, monitoring, and enforcing policies and procedures.
- Protects assets by establishing, monitoring, and enforcing internal controls.
- Monitors and confirms financial condition by conducting audits; providing information to external auditors.
- Maximizes return, and limits risk, on cash by minimizing bank balances; making investments.
- Prepares budgets by establishing schedules; collecting, analyzing, and consolidating financial data; recommending plans.
- Achieves budget objectives by scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Provides status of financial condition by collecting, interpreting, and reporting financial data.
- Prepares special reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating future legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; filing financial reports; advising management on needed actions.
- Ensures operation of equipment by establishing preventive maintenance requirements and service contracts; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Works closely with tax consultant in preparing annual tax returns
- Maintains financial staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains financial staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Protects operations by keeping financial information and plans confidential.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
The Delta Family of Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer
The Delta Family of Companies are an Equal Employment Opportunity in the workplace without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, disability or veteran status.
The Delta Family of Companies offer competitive base pay, health insurance, prescription drug coverage, 401K with match, paid vacation and more. We are proud of a company culture that fosters innovation and collaboration.